Mental Health Counseling SessionsWednesday Afternoons
Free Mental Heath Counseling Sessions
Grace United Methodist Church in partnership with the Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center offers free mental health couseling to individuals and families who are in need.
- Short term counseling will be provided by student therapists who are supervised by licensed clinicians from the Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center.
- Counseling session are offered in Spanish or English.
- Sessions are offered to individuals of any age, including families and couples.
- An initial screening will take place prior to counseling to determine whether this program is appropriate for the client’s needs
- Wednesdays from 2 – 6 pm in the Grace Library and Nursery.
- To make an appointment contact Nathan DeLange, L.I.S.W., at 515-577-0190.