Mental Health Counseling SessionsWednesday Afternoons
Free/Low Cost Mental Heath Counseling Sessions
Grace United Methodist Church in partnership with the Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center offers free/low cost mental health counseling to individuals and families who are in need.
- Short term counseling will be provided by student therapists who are supervised by licensed clinicians from the Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center.
- Counseling session are offered in Spanish or English.
- Sessions are offered to individuals of any age, including families and couples.
- An initial screening will take place prior to counseling to determine whether this program is appropriate for the client’s needs
- Wednesdays from 2 – 6 pm in the Grace Library and Nursery.
- To make an appointment contact Nathan DeLange, L.I.S.W., at 515-577-0190.