Grace United Methodist Church AuctionSunday, November 11, 2018
Silent & Live Auction to Held Sunday, November 11 after the 10:15 worship service.
Auction Items will be Posted below as they become known.
Luncheon for the Auction to be served by the Grace Youth
(Free Will Offering)
- Sunday, October 28 – Auction Donation Forms due
- Sunday, November 4 – Friday, November 9 – Auction Items Dropped Off in church office 8:30-4:30)
- Saturday, November 10 – Auction Set Up.
- Gift Certificates to your favorite business
- Themed Gift Basket
- Theater, music or sporting event tickets
- Re-gift unused gifts
- Airline tickets, hotel stays or share your time share
- Cooking or baking such as cookies, cakes,pies or pizza
- Cook dinner for people in someone’s home
- Original artwork, such as jewelry, woodworking, pottery, paintings, sculptures, quilting, knitting
- Lessons, such as music, sports, cooking, sewing, knitting
- Musical entertainment, such as piano or violin music
- Babysitting, errand running, or house sitting
- Pet sitting and/or dog walking
- Yard work, lawn mowing, or cleaning
- House cleaning, decorating, or painting
- Computer consultation or auto mechanic services
- Preparation of Living Will or Durable Power of Attorney
- Monetary donation to help with auction costs
- Other items – be creative!