2018 Summer Reading ProgramWe've Got Books
Summer Reading Program for children and youth
Here’s how it works:
1. Stop by the Summer Reading Program Little Library (the one with the red door) by the Christian Education Office.
2. Pick up a tracking sheet and an information sheet from the folder next to the little library.
3. Sign out a book to read at home.
4. Return books to the Little Library when you finish reading them.
5. Earn a small prize for reading TWO books from each category. Categories include Education for Mission, Leadership Development, Nurturing for Community, Social Action, and Spiritual Growth. These categories and the books are from the UMW reading program. Here are the reading lists and details for youth and children.
6. When you have completed a category, contact Coreen Witke to claim your prize (coreenwitke@gracedesmoines.
7. Those who complete ALL five levels will get to vote on an end of summer celebration! (Think pizza party, or some other fun outing!)
Contact Coreen at the e mail or phone number above for additional information!